Pure Aloe Vera Powder
Aloe vera contains something called proteolytic enzymes which repairs dead skin cells on the scalp. It also acts as a great conditioner and leaves your hair all smooth and shiny. It promotes hair growth, prevents itching on the scalp, reduces dandruff and conditions your hair
While most people apply the gel to their skin, it's also safe to eat when prepared right. Aloe Vera gel has a clean, refreshing taste and can be added to a variety of recipes, including smoothies and salsas.
- Mix the ingredients in a small bowl with a hand mixer until well blended. If the mixture needs thinning, add a little water to your preferred consistency.
- Apply the mixture to dry or damp hair with your fingers, making sure you cover your strands from root to tip.
- Place a shower cap over your hair and leave the mask in for anywhere between 15 and 45 minutes.
- Rinse the mask out with lukewarm or cool water, then shampoo and towel dry as usual.
- You can use a leave-in conditioner if you feel like your hair still requires a little extra moisture.