Ancient Chebe Powder Bundle
#1 Top Selling Chebe Powder Bundle
The Ancient Chebe Powder Bundle Contains:
- 30g of each: Ancient Chebe Powder, Rosemary Powder, Aloe Vera Powder, and Fenugreek Powder
- 8oz Whole Herb Leave-in Conditioner
Benefits of the powders in the Ancient Chebe Powder Bundle:
- Chebe Powder- Anti Inflammatory: cleanses the scalp and prevents fungus and other scalp issues from growing in. Alkaloids: It neutralizes the PH of the hair Shaft and the scalp. Moisture: It is moisturizing and allows the hair to grow in long, black and nourished locks.
- Rosemary- stimulates blood circulation to the scalp and promotes hair growth. Rosemary offers an anti-inflammatory benefit that helps to nourish hair follicles. It also has an analgesic property that soothes an inflamed scalp. It adds shine and luster to the hair.
- Aloe Vera- Aloe vera contains something called proteolytic enzymes which repairs dead skin cells on the scalp. It also acts as a great conditioner and leaves your hair all smooth and shiny. It promotes hair growth, prevents itching on the scalp, reduces dandruff and conditions your hair
- Fenugreek- a rich source of iron and protein; two essential nutrients for hair growth. Also contains a unique composition of plant compounds, including flavonoids and saponins. These compounds are presumed to induce hair growth due to their anti-inflammatory and antifungal effects
How to mix the powders?
- Add about 1 tablespoon of each powder to a bowl. If you feel like your hair needs more, then add more.
- In the bowl with your powders add any organic oils, cream, or conditioners of your choice.
- Mix until you reach a paste like thickness. Think Mayonnaise.
- Then begin to apply to your hair.
How to apply a hair mask?
- Read the directions carefully.
- Wear an old t-shirt when applying masks. Application can be messy.
- Wash and towel dry your hair.
- Separate your hair into 4 sections.
- Mix the organic powders, oils, & leave in conditioner to a paste.
- Apply the mask from roots to tips.
- Comb your hair with the mask in place.
- Braid hair down into many sections cornrows or plats.
- Leave in overnight or at least 30 minutes to an hour.
- Rinse out the mask and condition your hair.