- Protein. Nourishes the hair roots, which encourages growth.
- Fatty Acids. Give your hair a natural glossy shine.
- Potassium. Heals dry, damaged hair.
- Vitamin A. Prevents hair breakage.
- Vitamin D. Prevents hair loss and balding.
- Vitamin B12. Promotes hair growth.
- Calcium. Promotes hair growth and is important for the proper absorption of vitamin D.
Organic Egg White Protein Powder
While proper intake of protein has been shown to promote healthy hair, some people also use egg white as a hair mask on their scalp and locks to repair damage and reverse hair loss. Some claim that using an egg white hair mask cleanses the scalp of excess oils, strengthens hair, promotes growth, and fights dandruff
Some claim that using an egg white hair mask cleanses the scalp of excess oils, strengthens hair, promotes growth, and fights dandruff. You can use the egg white alone as a mask or combine it with other nutrient-rich ingredients such as coconut oil. To make and apply an egg white hair mask: ... Dry your hair as usual.