Pure Biotin Powder Set
The Pure Biotin Bundle contact 30g of Biotin, MSM powder, Vitamin E, and Egg White Protein. Listed below are some of the amazing benefits of these four ingredients.
Biotin - Biotin is a B vitamin often recommended for hair health. Since biotin deficiency can lead to thinning of the hair, proponents claim that taking biotin supplements—in pill or tablet form—or using biotin-enriched shampoo and hair products can thicken hair and stimulate hair and nail growth.
MSM Powder - MSM is known as a sulfur-rich compound with anti-inflammatory properties. There's also some inconclusive research on its effectiveness with hair growth and retention. According to research, MSM sulfur can form bonds essential to strengthening hair and influencing hair growth.
Vitamin E - Vitamin E may help support a healthy scalp and hair as it has natural antioxidant effects that could assist with maintaining hair growth. The vitamin's antioxidant properties could help reduce the amount of oxidative stress and free radicals that cause the hair follicle cells in a person's scalp to break down.
Egg White Protein - protein has been shown to promote healthy hair, using egg white as a hair mask on their scalp and locks to repair damage and reverse hair loss. Some claim that using an egg white hair mask cleanses the scalp of excess oils, strengthens hair, promotes growth, and fights dandruff.
How to mix the powders?
- Add about 1 tablespoon of each powder to a bowl. If you feel like your hair needs more, then add more.
- In the bowl with your powders add any organic oils, cream, or conditioners of your choice.
- Mix until you reach a paste like thickness. Think Mayonnaise.
- Then begin to apply to your hair.
How to apply a hair mask?
- Read the directions carefully.
- Wear an old t-shirt when applying masks. Application can be messy.
- Wash and towel dry your hair.
- Separate your hair into 4 sections.
- Mix the organic powders, oils, & leave in conditioner to a paste.
- Apply the mask from roots to tips.
- Comb your hair with the mask in place.
- Braid hair down into many sections cornrows or plats.
- Leave in overnight or at least 30 minutes to an hour.
- Rinse out the mask and condition your hair.