SAMPLE - Insane Hair Grow Bundle
The Insane Hair Growth Bundle includes:
- 15g each of Biotin Powder, MSM Powder, Chebe Powder, and Aloe Vera
- 4oz of Whole Herb Leave-in Conditioner
- 2oz of Black Castor Oil
Benefits of Chebe Powder - Anti Inflammatory: cleanses the scalp and prevents fungus and other scalp issues from growing in. Alkaloids: It neutralizes the PH of the hair Shaft and the scalp. Moisture: It is moisturizing and allows the hair to grow in long, black and nourished locks.
Benefits of Pure Biotin Powder - Biotin is a B vitamin often recommended for hair health. Since biotin deficiency can lead to thinning of the hair, proponents claim that taking biotinsupplements—in pill or tablet form—or using biotin-enriched shampoo and hair products can thicken hair and stimulate hair and nail growth.
Benefits of MSM POWDER - MSM is known as a sulfur-rich compound with anti-inflammatory properties. There's also some inconclusive research on its effectiveness with hair growth and retention. According to research, MSM sulfur can form bonds essential to strengthening hairand influencing hair growth
Benefits of Aloe Vera - Aloe vera contains something called proteolytic enzymes which repairs dead skin cells on the scalp. It also acts as a great conditioner and leaves your hair all smooth and shiny. It promotes hair growth, prevents itching on the scalp, reduces dandruffand conditions your hair.
How to use the I am Simply Natural Hair Mask?
- Mix the powders with the Whole Herb Oil and Whole Herb Conditioner or oil and conditioner of your choice until you reach a paste like consistency. Think Mayonnaise.
- Apply the mixture to your hair, starting from the root down to the tips of your hair. Section your hair in to 4 subsections to make application easier.
- Cover your hair with a shower can and let mask sit for 30 minutes to 24 hours. You can leave the mask on for longer for maximum results.
- Rinse the mask out of your hair using the Whole Herb Shampoo or shampoo of your choice.
How to mix the powders?
- Add about 1 tablespoon of each powder to a bowl. If you feel like your hair needs more, then add more.
- In the bowl with your powders add any organic oils, cream, or conditioners of your choice.
- Mix until you reach a paste like thickness. Think Mayonnaise.
- Then begin to apply to your hair.
How to apply a hair mask?
- Read the directions carefully.
- Wear an old t-shirt when applying masks. Application can be messy.
- Wash and towel dry your hair.
- Separate your hair into 4 sections.
- Mix the organic powders, oils, & leave in conditioner to a paste.
- Apply the mask from roots to tips.
- Comb your hair with the mask in place.
- Braid hair down into many sections cornrows or plats.
- Leave in overnight or at least 30 minutes to an hour.
- Rinse out the mask and condition your hair.
Great product! Noticed a difference in the first use....thanks